DOES YOUR BUSINESS HAVE ONLINE PRESENCE?
In order to succeed online, you need to develop strategies to build online presence but you will also need to take steps to maintain it.
- Having a consistent image for all of your websites and profiles will help potential customers to remember you.
- Try to use the same business name, colours, fonts and image for your website and social media profiles you create for your business.
- A professional website is key to every business. Your potential customers will first try to find your website when searching online..
- Your website’s FrontPage is your store window and will be the first impression to your visitors.
- Your business’s website will be the link to your “online presence” that’s why it is so important to have Social media buttons on your Website’s FrontPage.
- Another advantage of your website is that you can customize it with the help of a professional developer.
SEO (Search engine optimization)
- You now have a website and the next step is to promote it.
- Search engines are the first and more powerful sites people use these days to find products and services.
- Optimizing your website will make it easier for search engines to find your business
- A Blog within your website will maintain your online presence.
- From your Blog, you can share news, events, and new offers with your audience.
- Blogs can be easily setup in order for your post to be shared on your Social Media profiles (Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES:
- While for some businesses having interactive “Social Media profiles” in order to maintain their audiences is a must; for other businesses, just a simple profile with weekly or bi-weekly updates is enough to build and maintain online presence. That’s why it is very important to know your audience and their needs.
- There are many local, national and international directories where you can advertise your business for free
- Depending on your location and products/services you sell, it is always a good idea to submit your business listing to online directories.
GOOGLE PLACES (MAP)
- By adding your Business information to Google Places, not only your website will be listed on the search page but also on Google maps.
- The service is Free. Business's address verification is required.